Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen, I hereby present my princess to you

Wahaha, this is absolutely amazing, magical, fantasy-like to me. I finally understood what my friends mean when they say when it comes, you just can't stop it. How true this is? When I look back at the times we first met, the path we took before we came together, I can't thank fate for playing its part in bringing us together. It's just so fleeting how everything fall in place in just a few weeks back. I am like living a double dream concurrently. Firstly, it has always been a childhood dream of mine to come to America and study in a top university. Secondly, I finally gotten my dream girl after 2 years plus of persistence and patience. All the coincidence and omen was so strong for the past few days I knew something good was going to happen. I just don't know when it would it be and I struck gold this morning, Berkeley time at 758am, 16th November 2007. Yes, my special one has said "yes" to me. For that moment, I felt I was the happiest man on Earth. I can't express my gratefulness for her acceptance though I know this is just the start of another new chapter in my and her life. As my special one is a shy girl, I promised not to reveal her identity here. But I can tell you she's currently in Singapore. So for those expecting me to bring home an US hot babe, I am sorry to disappoint you guys. But I can bring home US hot babes photos if you like. Haha. Just bug me on MSN. Below are some of my favorite love songs I like to dedicate to my new found princess.



This song is very special to me because this lyrics bring back my fond memories when we first met, have fun and have a crush for each other. In fact, she was my first crush back in NUS. It's sad we took such a long path before we rekindle those fondness again. But it doesn't matter as all good things are worth waiting. Isn't this so true? Suddenly, I felt all the waiting was worthwhile and make me want to treasure this relationship even more. The following verses struck a deep chord within me.

We were strangers starting out on our journey
Never dreaming what we'd have to go through
Now here we are and I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

I do really feel we were back at the beginning. Those days when we have a crush for each other. Isn't this sweet, my dear?



This is one of my all time favorite Disney love song. I used to sing this song alot during my teenage days though I did not have any girl in mind at that time, but was just singing it in my heart to my future special one. Yep, I like to fantasize alot during my teenage days but which teenager do not fantasize? Today, I want to sing this beautiful song with my new found darling. I really wish you could be here in US cos I really want to "show you the world" and "share this whole new world with you". I will bring you to Disneyland one day. You got to believe that day will come.



This is my number one Disney song though it's not as popular as the earlier Aladdin's song. I fell in love with this song while watching the movie "Pocahontas". The lyrics were so touching I almost cried listening to it when I was in primary six. I even went on to buy the Original Sound track and still have it with me till today. Here are some of the verses I want to highlight.

If I never knew you
If i never felt this love
I would have no inkling of
How precious life can be

And if I never held you
I would never have a clue
How at last I'd find in you
The missing part of me.

In this world so full of fear
Full of rage and lies
I can see the truth so clear
In your eyes
So dry your eyes

And I'm so grateful to you
I'd lived my whole life through
Lost forever
If I never knew you

Isn't these verses romantic?



This is my favorite KTV duet song. I never fail to sing this whenever I go to KTV. The melody and lyrics speak for itself.



I like to sing this song as I can sing this alone when I can't find a female partner in KTV. Haha. But, this song describes my feelings perfectly now. That's why it's here on this blog. Another thing special is this music video is shot in San Francisco, the place I stayed for 2 weeks prior to coming to Berkeley. The famous tourist attraction, the Golden Gate Bridge is still vividly imprinted on my mind.

Ok, guess you guys should think I am mushy and emotional person after reading this entry. But this is my true self which is not often displayed to my friends. Haha. I am a die-hard romantic deep in my heart, but I do not have a channel to express this side of me in my normal daily life. But now I do. Haha.

I hereby end off wishing my love story will be as beautiful as those in Disney movies.

No comments: