Monday, August 6, 2007

My Blog is Up!!!!

Dear buddies and friends,

My blog is finally ready for viewing. Hooray!!!! This blog is specially created upon your request as well as my personal wish to archive my wonderful memories in the land of dreams. Yep, that's right, the United States, US. I promise to feast your eyes with interesting and majestic photos and provide up to date first hand experience of life in US. As much I am excited to go, I will definitely miss all of you who have played some roles in my life, be it giving me valuable advice, playing games and having fun, standing by me when I am down etc. You will all be treasured and wonderful gifts awaits you when I returned, I promise you. Wow, I think I made a lot of promises, better remember and fulfill all of them. Haha. 7 days left to departure on the 14th of August, 2007, Tuesday, 6am.

Cheerios,
Zhong Hong

No comments: