Saturday, September 15, 2007

Interesting Scenes in SF and Berkeley

Statue of Poverty

This beggar can amazingly hold his hand in that same position for hours, shaking only when you come closer to him.

Please save me, my world is topsy-turvy.

This is another amazing stunt from a beggar. He can maintain in that position using just a small water bottle to support his head in addition to his 2 incredible arms. Better don't fall, or you will kiss the cars.

Hagrid's pet dog

Haha, this dog captures my attention immediately while I am walking on the street. Look at its thick fur covering its whole body and face, remind me of the character Hagrid in Harry Potter, don't you agree? The owner told me everybody likes to take a picture of it. Haha.


Apparently, a number of people have jumped off from the famous Golden Gate Bridge. What a place to commemorate your death?

Do you still dare to stay in this place? Well, I have already experience a Richter 4 earthquake just last week in Berkeley and I am still alive.

Small, Medium, Big

Amazing Rock Artwork

No glue, no sticky tape. Sheer brilliance in positioning of rocks. The artist showed us how he did it, but I doubt I can do the same stunt as him.

Scenic photos to come in future entries.

No comments: