Monday, August 13, 2007

Farewell my friends

In less than 12 hours time, I will be on my way to US. Woohoo. As much I am excited to go, I am starting to miss my friends and family. Thank you so much for all the farewell gifts, cupcakes, meal treats, well wishes, and companionship for the past few weeks. They have been absolutely fantastic and memorable. Through this blog, I would like to express my appreciation to you guys for your friendship all these years and share my experience in US with you people. Take this a platform to contact me in case you guys dun find me on msn and you guys are wondering how I have been. Dun worry, I try my best to give you people up-to-date happenings in my life and do tag me or drop a comment under each post when you are free, let me feel your presence, I will reply to your comments as soon as possible. Hehe. Take care everybody. Have a great semester ahead. Look forward to seeing you guys next year when I am back. Yep, I will start semester 2 in NUS with you people. Adios.

1 comment:

silverelf said...

wow.. I didn't realise that you wrote so much in these couple of days lols! cool will check back more often then hahas..